McKay's Antiques is located in the beautiful village of Caledonia, NY in a circa 1891 building that has housed a number of businesses including a grocery store, village offices, a car dealership, a funeral parlor, dress shoppe and since the 1990's an antique store and currently a family of antique/vintage shoppes managed by our vendors that are dedicated to providing customers and guests alike an opportunity to enjoy and purchase pieces of history.
Rick, Mandy and Ricky McKay moved from Oklahoma to Caledonia and opened the current store in 2010 with the help of family, friends and Rick's friend and mentor Glenn. Then came our wonderful family of vendors. At the end of 2015, our sister-in-law, Nancy came back to the store she started and has assisted us make some really great changes that have taken it to a new level to include her and Rob's beautiful windows. Since purchasing the building in 2010 a great deal of effort has been put forth to remodel and restore the building. Steve Geer, our nephew and owner of S&K Construction and Remodeling has spent many hours completing the restoration and repairs of our building and helping us make our dream a reality by his vision/ideas for restoring/repairing this building a small piece of Caledonia's Main Street history.
Since 2010 we have worked hard to find the antique/vintage vendors that will provide our customers with quality antiques at reasonable prices and hope to be able to continue this dream for many years to come.
We thank our family, friends, vendors and especially our customers for their continued support of McKay's Antiques!!!